REF #: SVD00054
How about working for one of the most unique startups in Ireland? How about working on deeply technical products that are being used by large international clients? This isn’t build it and they will come, this is built and they have already come! They now need you to create even more deeply technical but incredibly intuitive functions and features for their products!
Our award winning client is looking for development superstars to join their Engineering Team.
They are building speech recognition technology for children between the ages of 4 and 12, enabling device interactions for gaming, learning and communication. Their platform allows developers to incorporate their speech technology solutions into their own digital apps, products, and web services.
The right person for this role is someone who is motivated, has a deep interest in software, is keen to keep learning, and is passionate about building a great product. You will care about agility as much as scalability and availability. Continuous deployment keeps the team focused on incremental releases. Even their biggest technical achievements roll out piece by piece. Projects are kept short and tightly scoped.
They currently leverage a wide variety of technologies covering the full stack of web development, including C/C++, Java, Python, Scala, Node.js, RDBMS, HTML5, Non-Blocking frameworks (Akka, Spray), RESTful API development, backend integration with in-house real-time speech recognition models and more.
- Min 5 years experience developing commercial software in a collaborative environment
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science concepts
- Experience working with container/virtual management and orchestration technology
- In-depth knowledge in object-oriented design, data structures & algorithm design
- Advanced knowledge of Debugging & Profiling techniques
- Proven problem solving skills
- Knowledge of or exposure to speech related technologies, libraries and frameworks
- Experience working with Machine Learning toolkits
- Experience working with embedded devices
- Experience working with Cloud Technologies (Azure, AWS)
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
- GitHub Portfolio
What We Offer
- A competitive remuneration package (with stock options)
- Unique opportunity to shape the future of children’s voice technology
- Flexible working environment
- Dublin 8 location in walking distance of Dublin City Center
- The chance to be involved in groundbreaking solutions in tech industry’s next giant leap
If you think this sounds like a wonderful opportunity, and frankly, why wouldn’t you, then apply today by uploading your CV.