Enterprise Solution Architect
REF #: SVD00011
Our client, a leading technology service provider, is looking for an Enterprise Solution Architect to join their Application Development Team
Our client is looking for an experienced Enterprise Solution Architect to make intuitive high level decisions for software development.
You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
With strong technical background and excellent IT skills, they will be experienced in designing and possess the ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions.
The goal is to provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality IT solutions.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch
- Proven experience as software architect
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET, Java etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- MSc/MA in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- Experience with Azure Cloud and Solution Deployment for multiple clients