Junior Front End Developer
REF #: SVC00071
As our client continues to provide a world-class experience, they are excited to be adding a Front End Developer to their team.
Reporting to the Front End Manager, the successful candidate will work closely with our client’s talented team of developers tasked with developing and deploying great work.
You will be given the opportunity to take part in complex technical projects and deliver iterative solutions that provide value at each step of the way. Working in a fast-paced environment and contributing to optimal flow in a rapidly changing design/technology environment, you’ll enjoy working closely with partners across the business and within your team to solve problems. You’ll also be given an opportunity to step up to the plate and knock it out of the park, if you’re up to it.
As a contributor, you’ll be a great communicator, focused on discovering and delivering solutions. Finally, genuinely enjoying sharing your knowledge with others will be the cherry on top!
What You’ll Do
- Use a variety of programming languages in the development of responsive user-friendly web pages
- Maintain brand consistency throughout the site
- Maintain and improve code
- Write code which is easily reusable
- Optimize page speed
- Collaborate with back-end developers
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as SEO, Content, Sales, and Design
- Build high quality prototypes based on wireframes or mocks for feedback and review
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
- Bridge the gap between design and technical implementation
- Troubleshoot website issues
- Stay up to date with latest technologies
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Front-end developer role
- Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS/SASS
- Knowledge of Bootstrap and other front-end frameworks
- Understanding of key design principles
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Great problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Experience with large websites
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Passion and energy
- Front end development skills in C# .NET MVC Framework
- Familiarity with the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Experience with Figma