REF #: SVGAL00001
Our Client, a global insurance provider, requires an iOS Developer to join their dynamic app development team for a 12 month contract.
Our client is looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with a team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of industry related mobile applications.
With a heavy focus on improving customer’s digital experience, this is a strategic role.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle