REF #: SVC00046
As a performance subject matter expert, you will work to instill a performance mindset throughout our client’s organization with guidance on methods and best practices. You will have the opportunity to work alongside an intelligent and motivated team – many of whom have been working together on our client’s team for over a decade.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design and execute test plans to validate different sections of the website
- Assist with test environment creation and maintenance
- Identify the optimal load generation using tools
- Implement test scripts, analyze results and compile test reports
- Conduct root cause analysis and troubleshooting, identifying performance bottle necks and failures
- Derive investigation strategies and provide actionable guidance to implement
- Work closely with the IT Manager to develop solutions that meet immediate opportunities and set up for growth
- Proactively drive performance health check across site on periodic basis
- Ensure software produced by the team meets all performance and quality requirements
- Manage multiple initiatives and ensure top quality delivery
- Attend training and education courses
- Maintain documentation of systems, set-up and test results
- Play online games with your teammates!
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Minimum 5 years of software performance testing for commercial web-based applications and/or large software development projects
- Strong knowledge of Quality Assurance process and principles
- Experience designing and implementing load tests and test infrastructure for enterprise software
- Experience with common tools for building, executing, and analyzing large scale infrastructure
- Hands-on experience in various performance testing tools – JMeter, Locus, BlazeMeter, Google Lighthouse, HP LoadRunner, or similar tools
- Knowledge and experience regarding system architectural layers and technology stacks
- Experience with Application Performance Management (APM) tools such as Dynatrace, AppDynamics and New Relic to identify system performance bottlenecks and scalability issues.
- Solid understanding of different performance testing types and testing strategies, including Reliability, Scalability, Soak, and Performance.
- Experience with database profiling tools such as Statspack, AWR, SQL profiler, etc.
- An understanding and appreciation for the need for early performance and continuous integration performance tests on CI/CD environments like Bamboo, etc.
- Knowledge of manual application testing across desktop and mobile experiences
- Experienced working in Agile teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with sports betting is considered a plus but not required