Senior Process Engineer
REF #: SVD00059
Our client, an engineering consultancy firm, requires a Senior Process Engineer to support their growing PMO and design teams in Dublin.
The Process Engineer will support the PMO and Design team on projects across the Life Sciences sectors, including Pharmaceutical, Bio-Pharmaceutical, and MedTech. The process engineer will be responsible for all aspects of Process design and development of solutions to meet client specifications. The process engineer will work across Equipment, Utilities and Facility projects.
What You’ll Do
- Leads all aspects of design, from Feasibility Analysis to Detailed Design, including PFD and P&ID development, process, and equipment sizing
- Coordination of design with other design disciplines and equipment suppliers
- Participation in Technical and Safety reviews, HAZOP and FMEA facilitation.
- Liaising with clients and vendors
- Design, Specification, and selection of process equipment
- Develop specifications including URS, FRS, control philosophy, FDS and other project and process documentation
- Review and assessment of user requirements and the preparation of Technical Queries to clarify client specifications.
- Design Risk assessments
- Project Management and co-ordination of process projects including design and design optimization.
- Developing schedules / timelines and the management of all disciplines and overseeing deliverables
- Leading and mentoring junior process engineers.
- Process Design – Sizing, Energy and Mass Balances, etc
- Supporting the business development team in the preparation of technical proposals.
- Assist with resource and spending forecasting and reporting out all costs monthly to client
- Installation supervision and commissioning of the installed items/systems
- Change control, project close out
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor Engineering (B.E. Hons. or higher) in Process Engineering or similar
- You will have at least 8+ years demonstrable experience within the life science industry
- Proven ability to successfully manage the delivery of projects., acting in a Client facing role on Equipment, Facility and Utility design projects
- You will be energetic and dynamic with excellent people management, interpersonal and communication skills to operate within a project delivery environment.
Nice to Have
- Proven experience in project management capacity, executing projects from inception to completion.