Senior Project Manager
REF #: SVD00057
Our client, a leading engineering consultancy firm, currently have a requirement for an experienced Engineering Project Manager to join their PMO team, to deliver a large scale CAPEX project on behalf of one of their key clients. This is a contract role for an initial 24 months.
The position will sit within the PMO team, but will be based on site, and will report the Head of Performance and delivery. The Senior Project Manager will manage numerous projects from construction through to handover. The scope of the project will cover facilities, utilities and equipment.
What You’ll Do
- Project Management of the Site Capital Project including management of project scope, schedule and budget.
- Manage project utility and equipment installation, commissioning and qualification.
- Management of the design Team and Project Contractors.
- Maintain Project Schedule and update in line with plan.
- Management of project change control and coordination of activities with site.
- Follow-up and close out of actions arising from QA and Safety audits.
- Communicate project status to internal and external stakeholders.
- Comply with site GMP & EHS requirements both from a local, global and regulatory perspective.
- You will be required to be flexible in this position.
What You’ll Bring
- Degree in a relevant Engineering Discipline
- 6+ Years experience in project experience
- Proven experience in capital project delivery on Medical device/Pharmaceutical site
- Budgetary planning and management experience
- pmi/pmp certified desirable
Contact Richard on 091 373 911 for more details or submit your CV below