Senior Social Media Specialist
REF #: SVC00001
Our client is looking for a Senior Social Media Specialist who excels at delivering results, engaging users, and creating an unparalleled social media presence.
Social Media Strategy
The successful candidate will join a professional services company who specializes in digital media and that has assembled a highly skilled team of experts in various fields.
Their unique culture empowers our talented teams in Engineering, Product, Marketing, Content, SEO, and many more to strive to their absolute potential and in turn accelerate the company to succeed.
Their team works closely with a sister company, to inform and entertain a global audience by providing unparalleled insight into the competitive market of sports information.
The company is rapidly growing and we are looking for the most engaged, innovative, and sharpest people to build the best digital team in the world!
Culture & Values
Fuel with Fun: Put the passion in everything you do, Bring the energy that is needed, Play hard and work hard
Deliver a Great Experience: Choose quality over speed, Think like a user, Plan for the next evolution
Tackle It Together: Choose we before I, Have compassion for self and others, We celebrate each other’s contributions
Build Your Game: Experiment with a curious mind, Push your boundaries, Learn from each other
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Social Media Specialist who excels at delivering results, engaging users, and creating an unparalleled social media presence. You will be responsible for driving focused engagement to boost sales, building brand awareness, and continually improving social media strategies to excel our social media game!
What You’ll Do:
• Develop goals and plan content output for various social channels including Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook that the social media team will execute
• Create social media strategies to improve and drive social media presence
• Continuously analyze SEO data and site metrics and adjust strategy to optimize social media content
• Report to senior management on site metrics related to social media content, and provide strategic planning to enhance metric results
• Perform competitor and industry research
• Assist social media team with generating, editing, publishing and sharing engaging content when needed
• Collaborate with other teams, such as Design, UX/UI, Product, and Editorial, to create captivating content
• Network with online influencers to build relationships
• Interact with followers to build an outstanding social media community
• Determine the style of content creation to best promote the company
• Join groups and monitor online discussions and topics related to our target audience
• Monitor trending topics online using Google Trends
• A/B testing to optimize social media performance
What You’ll Bring:
• 3-5 years of senior social media management experience
• Post-secondary education in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or related field, or equivalent experience
• Proven results of optimizing social media metrics, growing social followings, increasing site traffic from social channels, driving users to the sales funnel, increasing content engagement and exposure
• In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and best deployment practices for each
• Experience with developing social media strategy and analyzing key metrics for content performance
• Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally
• Strong writing and editing skills to deliver creative content(text, image, and video)
• Solid networking skills to build relationships with online influencers
• Good understanding of best SEO practices
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Team player who thrives in a collaborative environment while being able to excel independently
• Previous experience in the sports media industry, sports communications or sports betting knowledge would be advantageous for this role but not required
What The Company Can Do For You!
• A competitive base salary package
• Individual and company performance based annual discretionary bonus
• Paid time off: 3 weeks’ vacation, public holidays, birthday, office is closed between Christmas Eve and New Years
• Health and dental benefits
• 3% company matched pension contributions
• Self-driven annual training budget so you can continue to grow professionally
• Flexible working hours and work from home options
• Company parties in the summer, winter, and a few fun events in between
• Engaging, fun, and casual company culture
• Dog friendly office
• Free parking
If you read this and instantly thought you were a great fit with the skills and passion we’re looking for, then please submit your cover letter and CV.