We're sorry, this vacancy is no longer available.⟵ Back to Open Job Listings
REF #: SVC00068
We are on the hunt for a world-class SEO lead who is passionate, knowledgeable and a real team player.
You will be responsible for building, maintaining, and improving search ranking for one of our client’s leading brands in the exciting, fast-paced industry of sports betting and online gambling.
You will work collaboratively with other departments and handle issues in a dynamic and creative way. You will provide SEO recommendations for all parts of the experience planning and creation process. You will also regularly perform technical audits to provide recommendations and guiding content teams on how to integrate SEO best practices. You will be involved with the content strategy by providing expertise on keyword research and competitor analysis.
- Build a talented team. You will be involved with recruiting the best people, and you will lead a team by providing mentorship, direction, and support so our client can build the best team!
- Work with world-class SEO’s that love to share knowledge so you can all grow together.
- Ability to work on large websites with members in multiple departments. You will never be bored. There is a lot to learn and always challenges that are looking to be solved.
What You’ll Do
- Perform keyword research to optimize current pages and help build new pages and products.
- Responsible for completing competitor analysis to gain insights into position in the market, research competitors’ activities, and identify learning opportunities.
- Execute technical audits to continuously monitor the health of sites and make improvements where necessary.
- Monitor server logs to ensure all important pages are accessible by search engine bots.
- Perform content audits to find gaps and new opportunities in content, make on-page SEO improvements, and improve information architecture.
- Manage keyword tracking campaigns and create weekly performance reports for stakeholders using Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Assist the SEO Manager with recruiting new team members and be responsible for managing a growing SEO team.
- Provide direction and guidance for the team to succeed and help remove roadblocks.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years’ of SEO experience
- Experience leading a team is an asset
- Comfortable using SEO tools such as ahref, semrush, screaming frog, etc.
- Previous experience with large websites
- Solid understanding of SEO principles and best practices
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JS (.NET is a plus)
- Proven ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Analytical thinker who is adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
- You are a believer in continuous learning so you can stay at the top of your game
What Our Client Can Do For You!
- Competitive base salary
- Individual and company performance based annual discretionary bonus
- 3 weeks’ vacation, public holidays off, birthday off (office is closed between Christmas and New Years)
- Health and dental benefits
- 5% company matched pension contributions
- Self-driven yearly training budget so you can continue to grow professionally
- Flexible working hours and work from home options
- Company parties in the summer, winter, and a few fun events in between
- Engaging, fun, and casual company culture
- Dog friendly office and free parking