Technical SEO Specialist
REF #: SVC00002
Our client requires a world-class SEO Specialist who’s passionate, knowledgeable and a real team player. You’ll be responsible for on-page and technical SEO on two domains, in the exciting, fast-paced industry of digital sports media.
You’ll be able to back up your knowledge and experience with a ‘win as one’ mindset, working in partnership with others to achieve common goals.
You’ll work collaboratively with other departments, handling issues in a dynamic and creative way. With full ownership of some exciting projects, you’ll bring your enthusiasm and love of SEO to make suggestions that can make huge differences to traffic.
If you’re an SEO who is frustrated at things not being actioned, you’ll love working with this company, as they thrive on a ‘get things done’ mentality.
About the Company
They are a professional services company who specializes in digital media and has assembled a highly skilled team of experts in various fields. The unique culture empowers talented teams in Engineering, Product, Marketing, Content and many more to strive to their absolute potential and in turn accelerate our company to succeed.
The team works closely with a sister company, to inform and entertain a global audience by providing unparalleled insight into the competitive market of sports information.
The company is growing and are looking for the most engaged, innovative, and sharpest people to build the best digital team in the world!
- Minimum 2 – 5 years of SEO experience with proven success results
- Experience with mainstream SEO tools (Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Google Search Console and more)
- Experience with large websites & ecommerce SEO
- Excellent analytical, organizational, problem solving and time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of site structure and best practices
- Solid understanding of on-page SEO factors and best practices
- Solid understanding of Web Vitals metrics and how to measure & optimize for them
- Excellent writing, speaking and communication skills
- Knowledge of known ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Ability to enhance web performance by developing excellent technical SEO strategies
- Experience of executing Technical SEO skills to achieve marketing goals and objectives
- A background in software development/marketing or both would be a distinct advantage
What You Will Do
- Performing regular SEO audits and deliver actionable roadmaps for technical fixes
- Performing keyword research to provide direction and insight for our content team
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO strategies, algorithm updates and industry news
- Optimize the website for maximum SERP visibility (e.g. structured data)
- Regular reporting and analysis which includes traffic, rankings, and other SEO aspects
- Competitor analysis including keywords and search strategy
- Update and maintain SEO documentation
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Educate people across the organization on SEO best practices
- Perform SEO gap analysis and outline areas of potential growth
What You Will Not Do
- You will not write any content
- You will not do any development or coding
- You will not run any PPC campaigns
- Familiarity with programming languages & frameworks (.Net, CSS, Java Script & HTML)
- Certificated in Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, web development, digital media, or related fields
- Experience with SEO A/B testing
- Experience in content marketing & content growth
- Experience with server logs
What They Will Do For You!
- Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme
- Paid vacation starting at three weeks
- Health and dental benefits
- Company matched pension contributions
- Yearly training budget so you can continue to grow professionally
- Innovative goal tracking platform to ensure your success
- Flexible working hours and work from home options
- Company parties in the summer, winter, and a few fun events in between
- Engaging, fun, and casual company culture
- Free parking
Remote work available for the right candidate.